Monday, July 6, 2015

30 Days of sit-ups

30 Days of Sit-Ups

About the 30-Day Sit up Challenge:
Yay fitness! When was the last time I did sit-ups again? Oh, the last time I decided I was going to get fit and it lasted maybe a few days. This time, my military man will be joining me to help me stay motivated and get this done. Don't expect ab pics, but I will be describing how it helps my middle shrink (if it does).

Rules:
Start at 20 Sit-ups
Add 5 Sit-Ups everyday
Every fifth day rest. 
(I will post the number of sit-ups I do every day if you would like to follow my guide)

Anticipated Outcome:
I'm hoping to lose a little weight, obviously. Also, I would really like to strengthen my core and become a little more physically fit. I don't expect to have rock hard abs in 30 days, but hey a little toning would be nice. I really want more energy. 

Actual Outcome:
Challenge in Progress

..::-Day by Day Break-Down-::..

DAY 1- 20 Sit-Ups
(Tip: Remember to stretch. Sit-ups can strain your back without proper preparation)
DAY 2-  25 Sit-Ups

DAY 3- 30 Sit-Ups

DAY 4- 35 Sit-Ups

DAY 5- 40 Sit-Ups

No comments:

Post a Comment