Sunday, July 5, 2015

30 Days of SOAP ~A Bible Study Challenge

What is SOAP?

"SOAP" is a bible studying method that stands for Scripture, Observation, Application, and Prayer.

Challenge Rules and/or Description:

The idea is to use this bible studying method once a day and see how it impacts my study time. My personal study will focus on inner beauty and empowering verses.
First start by writing the scripture verse. Then, your observation about it. Follow with how you can apply to your life personally and end with a prayer.

Anticipated Outcome:

I think breaking down verses and finding ways to apply them will really help me grow spiritually. I think this is a great tool and after 30 days I may stick with it. I'm hoping I will come out of this with a higher self estimate and a greater understanding of inner beauty.

Actual Outcome:

CHALLENGE IN PROGRESS

..::-Day by Day Break-Down-::..

DAY 1:
1 Peter 3:3-4
DAY 2: Proverbs 31:30
DAY 3: Psalm 139;14
DAY 4: 2 Corinthians 4:16
DAY 5:




No comments:

Post a Comment